Wednesday 18 July 2012

Julie and Coinneach, Tiree Wedding

I was utterly thrilled to have been asked to photograph Julie & Coinneach's wonderful Tiree wedding.  Tiree is such a beautiful place I didn't need to be asked twice! I have a few friends that live on and visit the Island (and now have a few more!) and my mum and I try to make a visit yearly with my daughter (see pictures from last years's Tiree adventure!).

Unfortunately the usual blue blue skies were nowhere to be seen on our visit, and the glorious white sand beaches were lost in a mist of (very) wet, windy grey skies.  Despite this, Julie and Coinneach had a fabulous wedding day and it certainly didn't dampen any spirits! They were married at Kirkapol Parish Church and followed with their wedding reception at An Talla, the local Community centre on Tiree, both with utterly breathtaking beach scenery as a backdrops...if we could have seen them for the rain and wind!

I'm only jesting, as we know in Scotland, anything goes and the weather is not what this  wonderful day was about, there was oodles of smiles, laughter and joy to more than make up for it! Julie and Coinneach are such a wonderful couple and I wish them all the very very best in their many happy years ahead together as husband and wife.

So without further ado, I present to you the wedding of Julie and Coinneach on the glorious Island of Tiree.

Zoë x

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant photos from a brilliant day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ishbel, it was a fab wedding!

      Delete
  2. Excellent,Zoe! Tiree has many guises and this is one you have captured and presented wonderfully! Well done. xxx Congratulations to Julie and Coinneach this day was yours!x

    ReplyDelete